ES File Explorer for PC: Are you looking for the best file-sharing app on PC? Are you looking for an app that enables you to both share files and manages files? Do you want to share unlimited files from one device to another? If your answer is yes in above all queries then you are in the perfect blog. Yes, here we provide the best file-sharing app called ES File Explorer.
ES File Explorer is the best and most popular file-sharing application that can share your files from one device to another. It is not only file sharing app but it also allows you to manage files on your device. That’s why people need to install this application on their PC Windows.
If you are using a smartphone then you can download this application from Google Play Store. Of course, it is available on both Android and IOS versions. It is a completely free file-sharing application that helps to share any format of files.
Read Also: Xeder for PC, Zapya for PC
In this tutorial, we are going to talk about ES File Explorer for PC on its features. If you really want to install ES File Explorer on your Windows or Mac then read this complete tutorial without any skip.
ES File Explorer is the best file-sharing application that allows you to share large amounts of files from one device to different devices. It does not matter what types of files you share. ES File Explorer helps you to share any format of files including photos, documents, PDF, contacts, and apps.
ES File Explorer does not need any USB and mobile data to transfer files. With the help of a local Wi-Fi connection, you can transfer any format of files using this application. More than 1 million active downloads in Google Play Store and it has 4.6-star ratings. So without any doubt, ES File Explorer is the best file-sharing app in this recent days.
Read Also: InShare for PC
Benefits of ES File Explorer:
Before going to install ES File Explorer on your PC just know about the future. Whenever we install any application on our device just ensure that the app is safe. In that way, ES File Explorer is very safe and it provides lots of amazing unique features.
- First of all, ES File Explorer is a completely free application available on various platforms including Android and iOS devices.
- One of the coolest features in this application is called remote file manager. With the help of this feature, you can easily manage your files.
- It also deletes junk files on your device. Using this feature you can increase the storage of your device.
- Once you install ES File Explorer on your device then you can share any format of files including photos, documents, pDF, videos, contacts, and more.
- It is very easy to use and simple interface. So anyone can share files using this application.
- ES File Explorer helps you to categorize uninstall, create shortcuts to your app installed on your device.
- With the help of this application, you can do lots of options like cut, copy, paste, rename, and more.
These are the best features of ES File Explorer for PC. Now let’s see the step-by-step procedure to install EX File Explorer on PC Windows and Mac.
Read Also: SHAREall for PC
How to install ES File Explorer for PC?
As we mentioned earlier ES File Explorer is and mobile application. There is no official PC version of this ES File Explorer. Don’t worry, we have an alternative method to install ES File Explorer on PC.
With the help of Android Emulator, you can download and install ES File Explorer on your Windows and Mac. Lots of Android emulators are available in the internet market. Here in this article, we are going to use BlueStacks. It is a very simple Android Emulator that works on both Windows and Mac.
- Download BlueStacks Android Emulator from its official website.
- Once you reach the web page of BlueStacks then you need to select the PC version like 32 bit or 64 bit If you are using Windows. Mac users can select the Mac download button.
- After complete, the download process just follows the onscreen instructions to install it on your PC.
- Now you need to double-tap BlueStacks Android Emulator and find the Google Play Store.
- Enter your Gmail ID and password that help to access the Google Play Store on PC through BlueStacks.
- Open the Google Play Store and type ES File Explorer on the search bar.
- Select the official application and click on the install button.
- That’s it. ES File Explorer is installed on your PC. Now you can transfer any format of files from one device to another.
ES File Explorer is the best and safe way to transfer files from one device to another. I hope this article very helps to download and install ES File Explorer on PC. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask us.